Last night I completed chart D and this morning I shifted half of the stitches on to another circular needle so that I could try the Hitofude on without fear of losing stitches. After trying on the Hitofude, I think it needs another couple of inches. So, I will be knitting chart E. Just so I have options, I am going to place a life line. Then after blocking the finished sweater, if I feel it is too long, I can rip back to the end of chart D and re-finish the sweater. It is always good to have options, but knitting all the charts will hopefully be the right decision.
The end is in sight.